Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Share

    aropunk
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 933
    Join date : 2010-05-21

    Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by aropunk on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 12:25 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    aropunk
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 933
    Join date : 2010-05-21

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by aropunk on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 12:27 am

    rekomend bt om rb, om kapak ama om2 laen yg ada buntutnye...genre komedi, petualangan..aman dee nobar pilem ini [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    RB66
    Junior Low Grade A+
    Junior Low Grade A+

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-05-24

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by RB66 on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 10:09 am

    aropunk wrote:rekomend bt om rb, om kapak ama om2 laen yg ada buntutnye...genre komedi, petualangan..aman dee nobar pilem ini [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Boljug neh, mumpung anak2 msh liburan neh and ...........pas ada voucher lg bs buat byr tiket XXI..........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    aropunk
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 933
    Join date : 2010-05-21

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by aropunk on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 5:12 pm

    RB66 wrote:
    Boljug neh, mumpung anak2 msh liburan neh and ...........pas ada voucher lg bs buat byr tiket XXI..........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    bagii donk vouchernye..aye masi liburan jg nii [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    RB66
    Junior Low Grade A+
    Junior Low Grade A+

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-05-24

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by RB66 on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:26 am

    aropunk wrote:


    bagii donk vouchernye..aye masi liburan jg nii [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Loh......kan bro sdh nonton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pamali kata nenek gw [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kasih kesempatan buat yg belon nonton dong [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tp kayaknya mendingan vouchernya buat belanja di gramed aja deh lol! lol! lol!

    Tjhoea
    P R O S H O P
    P R O S H O P

    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-05-20
    Location : karawang

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by Tjhoea on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:43 am

    uda nonton g nih,filmnya lucu abis..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gulliver's Travels - Trailer

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 pm


      Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm